International students entering post-secondary studies for the first time and registering in the first semester of a degree program in the fall semester.
Students offered an International Entrance Scholarship will automatically be awarded renewable amounts if all criteria are met.
|Current Value for Fall 2020 (year 1)||Annual Renewal Amount (years 2, 3, and 4)||Overall 4 Year total|
- Submit an application for admission.
- Ensure that my admission application is complete and all documents are received as requested by Admission Services, University of Guelph.
- Consider your application for admission and your scholarship eligibility when the required curriculum-specific supporting documentation, as stated on the Admission Services website, is received. Successful recipients will be informed of their scholarship with their offer of admission.
- Apply the scholarship to your U of G student account in two equal payments over the fall and winter semesters.
Conditions of Entrance Scholarships
- Recipients must register for both the fall and winter semesters in year 1.
- Recipients must pay the full-time International student tuition and fees.
- Recipients must remain registered in full-time studies and achieve a minimum 80.0% average in their previous academic year of full-time study (typically fall/winter).
- Recipients must continue to pay the International student tuition and fees.
NOTE: Entrance scholarships cannot be deferred. Students who defer their offer of admission are reconsidered the following year based on the availability of scholarship for that cohort.
Doctoral Degree Scholarships: 100 (in total per year)
Master’s Degree Scholarships: 100 (in total per year)
Termination of the Scholarship (for both Doctoral and Master’s Levels)
- Lack of a full-time student status or the eligibility to apply for the scholarship
- Unable to live in Thailand due to the Laws, Rules or Regulations of Thailand or any other reasons.
- Any other reason(s) that the advisor or Faculty/College/School/Institute has proposed to terminate the scholarship and the scholarship committee has approved the decision, e.g., unable to study, not well performed, lack of study progress, etc.
- Application Period : 18th February 2020 to 30th April 2020.
For more information, please contact…
- Student Development Section
- Mrs. Thanyaporn Rangtasee
- e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- telephone number : +66 5394 2409
- Mr. Khunpon Maymun
- e-mail : email@example.com
- telephone number : +66 5394 2415