The MSc Award is designed to attract the brightest students from across the world who are going to pursue a postgraduate degree at the university in the UK.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Nice offer for international students to get 50% off on the tuition fees for masters study in the UK.
0 (0 votes)
Founded in 1876, the University of Bristol is a research university that provides a world-class educational environment. It offers an undergraduate degree program as well as a postgraduate degree program.
Why at the University of Bristol? While studying at this university, students have many options to gain career management skills and the possibility of work placements. Students will gain transferable skills that help them manage the different roles they may take on over their careers.
Application Deadline: August 1, 2020
- University: University of Bristol
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Cover 50% tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK & international
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to all nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MSc in Digital Health.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must hold/achieve a minimum of an upper-second class honours degree (or international equivalent) in a relevant discipline. This can be either a STEM-related discipline (e.g. computer science, engineering) or a health-related discipline (e.g. life sciences, medicine, health sciences, psychology, neuroscience, nursing or an allied health profession).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the grant, candidates must take admission in a postgraduate degree at the university. Thereafter, they should complete the online application form to receive the
- Supporting Documents: You need to upload two academic references, colour scans of university degree certificate(s) and final transcripts confirming completion, personal statements, and English language certificate.
- Admission Requirements: To entry in MSc program, candidates must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: You need to achieve required levels of English to qualify for a place on your chosen course/programme. If your first language is not English, meet the English language requirements.
Benefits: The University of Bristol covers 50% tuition fee of the programme for both UK and Overseas students.