The School of Economics Scholarship for MSc Development Economics is worth up to 50% of the full tuition fee, for outstanding students.
The School of Economics is offering up to two scholarships for students on our MSc Development Economics programme for 2020/21. The scholarships are available to outstanding students from low-/lower-middle-income countries, who have secured a scholarship of at least 50% of the full tuition fee through another recognised funder. The School will pay the difference to the full tuition fee.
All scholarships take the form of a School payment towards tuition fees, and will be paid once the recipient is fully registered at the University of Kent.
You should be aware that this scholarship does not cover the full cost of studying at Kent, and that you will need to have additional sources of funding in order to cover your accommodation, travel and living expenses.
- Scholarships will be awarded to the best qualified students on a competitive basis.
- Students may be considered for more than one scholarship, but they will not be awarded more than one (Kent graduates may however be awarded the Graduate School Scholarship in addition, if they are eligible).
- The award of this scholarship is conditional upon students accepting a University of Kent School of Economics offer of a place to study.
- This scholarship is not available for the MSc Conversion Programme.
How to apply
To apply for the MSc Development Economics Scholarship you need to do two things:
1. Ensure that you have already submitted an application for a place of study on one of our programmes via the below link:
2. Complete a Scholarship application form here.
The closing date for this scholarship is Monday 22 June 2020 and decisions will be made shortly after this date.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we are unable to provide feedback on rejected applications.
If you have any queries about our scholarships, please contact the Postgraduate Co-ordinator at the School of Economics at firstname.lastname@example.org.