A Scholarship to support international and domestic students enrolling in full-time or part-time doctoral study in the Faculty of Law.
About the scholarship
Application status: No application required
Applicable study: PhD at the University of Auckland Faculty of Law
Opening date: By nomination
Closing date: No application required
Tenure: Up to three years
Number on offer: Up to five
Offer rate: Annually
Value: Up to $28,200pa in 2020, domestic PhD fees and Health Insurance (if applicable)The Scholarship was established in 2016 and is funded by the Faculty of Law.
The intention of the Scholarship is to encourage and support academically excellent students to undertake full-time doctoral study on an agreed topic in the Faculty of Law.
- Regulations for the University of Auckland Law School’s Dean’s Doctoral Scholarship.Size: 73.0 kB.TYPE:PDF. Download this PDFfile. SIZE:73.0 KB.
How to apply
You do not need to apply for this scholarship, award or prize or complete an online application form. It is awarded on the recommendation of the relevant faculty or University of Auckland committee.
For more information about the awarding process for this scholarship, award or prize, download a copy of the regulations.
Help and support
You can find answers to your questions about scholarships, awards and prizes on the University’s online help and support centre, AskAuckland.
If you can’t find the answer to your question, contact our Student Support Team.
- For questions about a particular scholarship, award or prize, please include the exact name.
- For scholarships or awards closing within the next three days, please mark your enquiry as urgent.
Technical issues or errors
- For technical issues or errors, the most common fix is to clear your internet browser cache. Then try again.
- If this doesn’t resolve the issue, please send a screen shot of the page showing the error message or issue, and any details you can, to our Student Support Team.
Every effort has been made to ensure the information we have supplied is correct and up to date. However we strongly advise that you check the regulations, application forms and any other information that is available, to ensure you meet the eligibility criteria for any application you might make, and that you understand the implications of any regulations, awarding value and closing dates.