The University of Toronto Scholars Program provides recognition to the University’s outstanding students, at admission.
There are approximately 700 admission awards which have a value of $7,500.
Outstanding domestic and international secondary school students are considered automatically for these awards on the basis of their average at the time of admission (applicants who have previously attended a post-secondary institution are not eligible for U of T Scholars consideration).
Eligibility: To be awarded to the University’s most outstanding secondary school students on admission. Recipients must be applying to the first year of direct-entry undergraduate studies.
Award Type: Admission
Action: Automatically Considered
Availability: Domestic Students International Students
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Value/Amount: $7,500 each
Academic Year: 2020-21
How/When Is It Paid: Payment of the award is conditional on full-time registration in September at the division/college/faculty making the offer (i.e. the scholarship offer is division/college/faculty specific)
- Fee Waiver: Provides a 100% Tuition Fee Waiver which covers the cost of tuition fees as a higher degree by research student of the University of Adelaide for up to 2 years for a Research Master degree, and up to 3 years (with a possible 6 month extension) for a Doctor of Philosophy.
- Stipend: Provides a living allowance of AUD28,092 (2020 rate, indexed annually) per annum for up to 2 years for a Research Master degree, and up to 3 years (with a possible 6 month extension) for a Doctor of Philosophy. It is likely to be tax exempt, subject to Taxation Office approval.
- Allowances: Provides financial support for an Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Worldcare policy, plus relocation and publication expenses.
Further details of terms and benefits can be found in the Conditions of Award.
Adelaide Graduate Centre Tel (08) 8313 5882 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application for ‘Admission and a Scholarship’ must be submitted using the Online Application Form.
Major Round 2021: Applications open 14 Deceember 2020
- Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their scholarship application in mid October 2020.
- Recipients must commence their research program in semester 1, 2021 (between 1 January 2021 and 30 June 2021).
- Applicants are expected to commence studies as soon as possible in the approved semester.
- It is not possible to defer the award.
Scholarship for Master Programs at University of Science and Technology of Hanoi, Vietnam (Fully Funded)
This University in Vietnam is calling for applicants to go to study 2-years Master program in Vietnam. Please look into this information here.
Where: University of Science and Technology of Hanoi, Vietnam
Type of Program: 2-years Master program (4 semester)
Type of scholarship: Fully Funded Tuition fees and living expense will be covered
Number of scholarship: 105 scholarships for this program
- Students come from any country can apply for this scholarship, esp ASEAN
- Have to graduate in this field before 2017
- Have a very good academic result
How to apply:
This application procedure has two step that are preliminary selection and interview process. The application includes all of these documents:
- Application form (you can download in official website)
- Official transcript
- Motivation letter
- Certified English Translation of Bachelor Degree
- Letters of recommendation
- Certificate of foreign languages (English, French)