Many students dream of making a career in Artificial Intelligence, but unable to do it due to some financial problems. To help them, the University of Warwick is offering Feuer international awards for the session 2020/21.
The educational program is open to academically brilliant students from all over the world commencing a PhD research program at the university for the session 2020/21.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
The University of Warwick is a British campus university that was founded in 1965. It offers an award-winning service to students both before and throughout their studies.
Why at the University of Warwick? By joining this university, students will gain a lot of career-based opportunities. The university provides a supportive environment allows their students to communicate easily with academic staff and other students.
Application Deadline: March 13, 2020
- University: University of Warwick
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Up of £2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK, EU and international applicants
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: The studentship is available to students from all around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant is open to pursuing a PhD degree in Artificial Intelligence
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants should have, or be about to graduate with a first-class BSc Honours degree or international equivalent.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To consider an application for enrollment, students need to apply for admission to the University of Warwick. Thereafter, they should complete via the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must attach the all required documents such as CV, academic transcripts, supporting statement (of no more than 1000 words) and two scholarship references.
- Admission Requirements: When you are ready to prepare your application, you will need to check out the admission requirements page.
- Language Requirement: You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at the University of Warwick.
The Feuer international awards in AI offer a generous funding package which includes;
- Full MPhil/PhD tuition fees for 3 years (home/EU or overseas)
- Stipend at UKRI rate plus a top-up of £2,000 per annum (£15,009 + £2,000 in 2019/20)
- Support for travel, equipment and research