The Executive MBA Director’s international awards is an exclusive opportunity to enjoy an MBA degree program with Saïd Business School. The program is open for the academic year 2020-2021.
Oxford Business School application 20202
The award encourages motivated students who can effectively demonstrate how they will enhance the learning experience of the cohort.
Clarity of Information
Great chance for international students.
Saïd Business School is an academic department and the business school of the University of Oxford in the UK. It provides a one-year full-time Master of Business Administration degree, which enrols approximately 320 students per year.
Why at the Saïd Business School? The school produces powerful ideas, deliver transformative education, and reach out to the broader world. It offers a diverse range of opportunities for developing skills to prepare them for a career. Here students can get the chance to achieve their individual aspirations and to become leaders in their chosen fields.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Saïd Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: MBA
- Award: £20,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Africa, Asia, Australasia, Europe, Middle East, North America, South America, and the United Kingdom.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Academic excellence (candidates must be educated to degree level).
- How your background will enhance the diversity of the cohort.
- How the program will benefit your sector/region in the long-term.
- Preference will be given to candidates that can effectively demonstrate how they will enhance the learning experience of the cohort through the diverse experience they have accumulated to date. This could include experience in working across multiple sectors and regions especially emerging markets.
- Preference will also be given to candidates from emerging markets or non-traditional backgrounds, such as (but not exclusively) voluntary charitable organizations, international organizations, and military backgrounds.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity s, candidates must take admission in the MBA degree program at the Saïd Business School. After that, they will be considered for the educational award.
- Supporting Documents: Upload a scholarship supporting statement (200–400 words) in the Funding section of the Executive MBA program application, answering this question: ‘How will your background enhance the diversity of the Executive MBA cohort, and how will the program benefit your sector/region in the long-term?’
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The Saïd Business School will provide partial awards up to a maximum of £20,000, covering a portion of the course fees for the academic session 2020-2021.