The Government of New Zealand is delighted to offer the Fully-funded Commonwealth Awards for qualified Tanzanian students to study in various universities of New Zealand. The studentship is open for the academic year 2020-2021.
The opportunity is open for those brightest candidates who wish to study the master and PhD degree program at any university in New Zealand.
Great offer for Tanzanian Students to get fully-funded higher education in New Zealand.
The purpose of New Zealand’s government is to develop shared prosperity and stability in the Pacific and beyond, drawing on the best of New Zealand’s knowledge and skills. It also included culture, techniques and social protection procedures against plagues such as hunger, disease and hostile social security.
Why should apply to this program? The program gives a lucky chance to the applicants, who wish to pursue a career in the master and PhD related field. Through this opportunity, candidates can develop a broad range of skills and grow in confidence or practical advice and support.
- University or Organization: The Government of New Zealand
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master and PhD
- Award: Fully funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Tanzania
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Tanzania students are eligible to apply for these awards.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grants are accessible for master and PhD degree coursework in any subject.
- Admissible Criteria: To apply for this application, candidates must have to complete the following criteria:
- Students must demonstrate strong academic leadership qualities, ability and a promise to the growth of the country.
- Applicants must be 39 years of age or younger at the time of starting their scholarship.
- Claimants are required to apply for a course at a New Zealand university.