The University of Reading offers a range of scholarships to master’s students. Some awards are offered directly by the University and others are allocated to our students by external funding bodies.
University of Reading Master’s Scholarships 2020
The Schools featured here offer partial scholarships through the University of Reading’s 2020 Master’s Scholarships Scheme. These scholarships are awarded primarily on the basis of previous academic achievement. In order to apply, a candidate must have received an offer of admission to one our participating master’s courses. Scholarships are awarded in two rounds. Round one will review applications received by 1 March 2020 and round two will consider applications received by 1 June 2020. Candidates unsuccessful in round one automatically go forward for consideration in round two, provided they still hold a valid offer of admission to an eligible course.
- These scholarships take the form of a tuition fee reduction.
- Study may be on a full-time or part-time basis. The fee reduction is applied in a single payment at the commencement of the master’s degree.
- There are two types of scholarships – those for international students (applicants who are classified as overseas for tuition fees purposes) and awards for ‘UK/EU students, whose tuition fees are ordinarily lower.
- Tuition fees are confirmed when an offer of admission is made.
- The scholarships in this scheme are awarded primarily on the basis of previous academic accomplishment.
HOW TO APPLY
Scholarship applications are now open. To be considered for a scholarship you first need to submit an application for your chosen master’s programme and receive an offer.
Interested in applying for a master’s programme?
If you would like to apply for one of our master’s programmes, please use our online application service.
Receive funding updates
To receive updates on funding opportunities along with other information about the University of Reading, please submit your details here.
More information, please click here to visit official website